Monday, August 9, 2010

Former LIDC Assistant General Manager Discusses Operations

With the LIDC quarries not operating this summer, many people have been left wondering what has lead to this.

Charles Martin worked as LIDC’s Assistant General Manager last fall.

He says he has some theories as to why the LIDC is in the state it is in.

Martin says that during his time with the LIDC, he had experienced a lot of hostility in the office.

He says the hostility that existed eventually lead to his resignation.

We will be airing part one of Martin’s interview today.

On Wednesday’s AtjiKangitut program we will hear part two of Martin’s interview.

Then, he will discuss why he believes the LIDC is in the state they are in and suggest some possible solutions he has to the operational issues.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning.

    I would just like to thank you for the opportunity to share my concerns. I am hopeful that things will be straightened out shortly and that I will once again return home to do what I had originally set out to do.

    All that I have been working towards in my career so far has been to eventually come home and help to grow our economy and improve the lives our people and conditions of our communities.

    Nakkumek.

    Charles Martin

    ReplyDelete